Eating is a celebration
We would love to hear about your event.
Please send us an email about the type of event, when it will occur and what you think would make it memorable.
Providing us with the following information will help us better understand how we can support you.
Date of event
Time of day
Type of meal (breakfast, dinner, etc.)
Formal or casual
Serving style (seated, buffet, etc.)
Number of guests (approximate)
My favorite dishes
What else would you like for us to know about your event?
Or, get in touch with us via the form below and we'll get back to you as soon as possible!
Ways to Save: Five tips for managing you catering budget:
Serve a tantalizing culinary experience with these five easy ways to save on your catering:
1. Eliminate Courses: A traditional five course meal can be tedious and expensive, so why not serve a three-course meal that is extraordinary? Eliminating a soup, salad, or an extra dessert will go unnoticed and will free up some of your catering budget for what really excites you.
2. Appetizer Tables: The traditional hors d’oeuvres, while elegant, can drain your catering budget. Consider instead an appetizer table. And don’t fret that this decision will scream “low end.” Infuse the table with creative displays - even a vegetable tray can offer that “wow” factor when served in the classic elegant French manner as crudités.
3. A Casual Affair: The most stylish events are not always black tie. A recent trend has brides breaking from the stuffy formal affair and embracing a more casual and festive atmosphere. Consider instead a down-home barbecue, a New England clambake, or a Mexican Fiesta. With a little insight and ingenuity, you can serve these relaxed themes in a manner that is positively chic and memorable.
4. A Non-Dinner Affair: Dinner is the most expensive meal to serve. Save on catering by considering a brunch, lunch or even a dessert reception. Your wedding budget will thank you.
5. A Cocktail Reception: Along those lines, consider a menu consisting entirely of hors d’oeuvres. If your reception does not coincide with a meal time, a cocktail and appetizer reception is perfectly suitable. Since these event typically run for only two hours, in additional to saving on catering - location, staffing and other rental fees are also considerably reduced.